Steampunk / NeoVictorian Corset Wedding Bridal Gown, Sample Size Large
1. The Bolero Jacket is a gleaming Champagne color Floral Satin Brocade
with an elegant rose pattern. It is fully lined in matching ivory brocade, and
trimmed in luxurious Ivory Venice Lace.
2. The Victorian style Underbust Corset is an ivory brocade with a woven
swirl pattern. It is constructed in 3 sturdy layers, and contains 30 steel bones,
a combination of white steel and spiral steel. This sample corset is not intended for tightlacing.
3. The hip-length Chemise has short puffed sleeves, elastic at the neckline and arms. The fabric is the same Champagne Floral Satin Brocade.
4. The overskirt has 2 layers; gleaming Ivory crepe-backed satin is topped
with ivory lace. Both are neatly pleated onto the same flat waistband.
5. The Bustle Belt Topper ties on over the skirt waistband. It is an Ivory Swirl-Pattern Satin Brocade, edges in twisted cord piping.
6. The Victorian Walking Skirt is matching Champagne Rose Brocade, accented with wide ivory lace at the hem. The skirt is pleated into a flat waistband, and has a very full sweep.
SIZING: The most important fitting info with this gown concerns the bolero jacket and the corset. If these two pieces fit, the chemise and skirts will fit as well. Your measurements should fall in these ranges:
Bust - 38-40"
Underbust (where bra band sits) - 34-36"
Waist (smallest part of torso, not hips): 34-36"
Hips - Just below bellybutton - 40-42"
Back Shoulder Width - 15-16"
Upper arm (bicep) circumference - up to 12"
Underskirt: Waist 36", length 43", sweep at hem is 5 yards
Overskirt: Waist 36", length 29" plus wide lace, sweep is approx. 3 yards
PLEASE NOTE: If you're unsure about fit or measurements, just send a message; we're happy to help!