Victorian Style Overbust Corset, paired with contrasting skirts.
- Corset is individually handmade, with sturdy inner strength layer and full lining. Heavily boned with a combination of spring steel, whitebone, and optional front steel busk. Back lacing through metal grommets, with attached modesty panel. This corset works for Cup Sizes A-C. It is constructed for a 2-3" waist reduction. Please see the specific corset sizing table here.
- Two separate overskirts, both neatly pleated into flat, adjustable waistbands to lie smoothly and comfortably under the corset. The overskirt is pre-bustled at random intervals, front and back.
- Choose from iridescent taffeta (shown) or 100% silk dupioni, available in a multitude of colors. Please give us a starting place, and we will contact you with many specific colors available.
- Underskirt is generally full length, knife-pleated into an adjustable waistband.
- Overskirt can be bustled in a variety of ways, or cut in a high-low style. Optional ruffle at the hem.
- Best in fancy lightweight fabrics: Silk, taffeta, satin. Brocade or velveteen for corset.
If you are not paying in full today, then a minimum 50% deposit is required in order to begin creating your garment. The balance will be sent by invoice once the item has been finished. Please enter MYDEPOSIT in the Coupon Field when checking out in order to receive the initial 50% off of your purchase.