Classic Tudor style gown in Solid Silk Dupioni or Cotton Velveteen.
- Bodice sits at natural waist, sewn directly to the Overskirt.
- Bodice is fully lined, interlined, and boned - laces in back through metal grommets.
- The front panel (Stomacher) can be solid color, or patterned to match the forepart.
- Classic Tudor Sleeves fit smoothly on the upper arm, then flare into graceful lined flounce on the lower arm.
- Separate Underskirt is knife-pleated onto a flat, adjustable waistband.
- Front Underskirt panel is called the Forepart, and it can be made in any of a thousand patterned brocades - please choose your color, and we will send you some selections.
- Includes a cotton hoop slip.
If you are not paying in full today, then a minimum 50% deposit is required in order to begin creating your garment. The balance will be sent by invoice once the item has been finished. Please enter MYDEPOSIT in the Coupon Field when checking out in order to receive the initial 50% off of your purchase.