Also called the Accolade Gown, after the famous painting by Edmuynd Blair Leighton
- This graceful, romantic gown is crafted in gleaming White, Ivory, or Champagne Rose Satin Brocade.
- It is fully lined (bodice, sleeves, and skirt) in a soft, comfortable peachskin.
- The Bodice is semi-fitted, with a dropped waist and corset-style lacing in back. A modesty panel is attached beneath the lacing.
- The upper sleeves are puffed and gathered onto a trimmed band.
- The lower sleeves are in two parts: The outer angel sleeves falls in a 30" drape, while the fitted undersleeves end in a graceful point over the hand.
- The full gathered skirt falls into a train if you desire, court or chapel length.
- The modified Vee neckline is accented with white/gold braided trim, while the sleeves and waist feature an embroidered sheer ribbon in metallic gold floral design.
If you are not paying in full today, then a minimum 50% deposit is required in order to begin creating your garment. The balance will be sent by invoice once the item has been finished. Please enter MYDEPOSIT in the Coupon Field when checking out in order to receive the initial 50% off of your purchase.