Also called the Accolade Gown, after the famous painting by Edmuynd Blair Leighton
- This graceful, romantic gown is crafted in gleaming White, Ivory, or Champagne Rose Satin Brocade.
- It is fully lined (bodice, sleeves, and skirt) in a soft, comfortable peachskin.
- The Bodice is semi-fitted, with a dropped waist and corset-style lacing in back. A modesty panel is attached beneath the lacing.
- The upper sleeves are puffed and gathered onto a trimmed band.
- The lower sleeves are in two parts: The outer angel sleeves falls in a 30" drape, while the fitted undersleeves end in a graceful point over the hand.
- The full gathered skirt falls into a train if you desire, court or chapel length.
- The modified Vee neckline is accented with white/gold braided trim, while the sleeves and waist feature an embroidered sheer ribbon in metallic gold floral design.