Italian Renaissance Gown, also known as the Everafter Gown or Borgia Gown
- Patterned Satin Brocade with contrast solid satin.
- High waist falls just under the bust.
- Bodice is fully lined and interlined.
- Skirts are knife-pleated directly onto the lower bodice.
- Light boning at the back lacing only.
- Metallic trim if desired.
- Constructed as a single dress, easy and comfortable to wear.
If you are not paying in full today, then a minimum 50% deposit is required in order to begin creating your garment. The balance will be sent by invoice once the item has been finished. Please enter MYDEPOSIT in the Coupon Field when checking out in order to receive the initial 50% off of your purchase.