French Renaissance Gown in Flocked Taffeta
- The gown is made in 2 pieces, separate Bodice and Skirts.
- The Bodice is fully lined, interlined, and boned to hold its shape. The contrasting front panel has a center opening with sturdy hooks/eyes. The back laces through metal grommets, giving 2-3 inches of flexibility in size, Back lacing, sturdy brass grommets, modesty panel.
- The sleeves are straight to the elbow, ending in circular flounces, accented with antiqued gold braid and black Venetian lace ruffles.
- The underskirt and overskirt are both sewn into the same flat, adjustable waistband The full underskirt is solid-color taffeta, to match or contrast with the flocked taffeta overskirt. The overskirt opening is accented with the same gold trim and Venetian lace. Skirt sweep is approximately 170".
- Includes a new cotton hoopslip.
If you are not paying in full today, then a minimum 50% deposit is required in order to begin creating your garment. The balance will be sent by invoice once the item has been finished. Please enter MYDEPOSIT in the Coupon Field when checking out in order to receive the initial 50% off of your purchase.