18th Century 4-Piece Gentleman's Suit
- Rich vine-patterned brocade with satin lining.
- Contrast braid trim, metal buttons.
- Real working pockets.
- Shaped sleeves, deep cuffs.
- Coat is slit to the waist in back.
Classic Waistcoat style
- Matching or contrast brocade.
- Waist length in back, no pockets, matching pewter buttons.
Lightweight Satin Shirt
- Royal Blue (many other colors available)
- Back yoke, puffy
- Lace-up cuffs
- Neckline w/nickel grommets
Cotton Velveteen Breeches
- Simple banded-waist style.
- We can substitute satin or cotton breeches on request.
If you are not paying in full today, then a minimum 50% deposit is required in order to begin creating your garment. The balance will be sent by invoice once the item has been finished. Please enter MYDEPOSIT in the Coupon Field when checking out in order to receive the initial 50% off of your purchase.