Early Victorian Ballgown
- Ruffles and Laces and Bows, Oh My!
- Fitted Bodice is fully lined, interlined, and boned.
- Neckline may be V-shaped, Sweetheart, or rounded.
- Lacings or hook/eye closures at bodice back.
- Very full skirt with deep ruffle at hem.
- Full skirt sweep, 150" minimum.
- Best in lightweight fabrics: Silk, Taffeta, Satin.
- Includes New Hoop Slip.
If you are not paying in full today, then a minimum 50% deposit is required in order to begin creating your garment. The balance will be sent by invoice once the item has been finished. Please enter MYDEPOSIT in the Coupon Field when checking out in order to receive the initial 50% off of your purchase.